Rapid Gallstone Clinic. Located across Central and Greater London, we offer prompt clinical and radiological assessment for private patients with suspected gallstone symptoms.
Our specialists are experienced consultants who work together to provide the
best quality treatments available.
- Detailed information on the operation
- Benefits of gall bladder surgery
- Risks of gall bladder surgery
- What to expect after gallbladder surgery
- Woundcare following gallstone surgery
- Medication following a gallstone surgery
- Diet following gallstone surgery
Referrals by General Practitioners will initiate a coordinated and rapid arrangement of ultrasound examination by a Consultant Radiologist followed by a clinical assessment by a Consultant Surgeon during the same visit.
For Appointments (9am - 5pm): Anne Beverley 0207 100 8083
Urgent Referrals (5pm - 9am and weekends): 0207 100 8083
This information does not replace medical advice. If you have a medical problem please contact the doctor.
Mr K Marcus Reddy, Consultant Surgeon, will coordinate the service. Please provide a telephone contact number for each patient.
Referrals should preferably be made by fax but post is also acceptable.
Urgent referrals for acute conditions can be made by telephone directly with a clinician.